As we have spent many, many, many hours working on Intergalactic Warfare, we are pleased to announce the project is making steady progress and is almost ready for alpha. It is currently in Pre-Alpha 0.7.8 and we are looking forward to adding new, exciting features. We have vastly added to the game since we last posted, so much, in fact, that it is impossible to produce a list of absolutely everything we have added without boring our readers to sleep. But, here is a short overview of the additions we have implemented:
- Fixed ENORMOUS amounts of bugs… (which takes most of our time.)
- We added the fundamental ‘Build Mode’ or ‘Edit Mode’ which allows the player to build their ship to battle with other ships.
- We added several ‘modules,’ the fundamental building block for ships.
- We added a sound volume sliding bar in the settings menu.
- We finished the Build/Edit Mode programming.
- We added the needed zoom in/out feature for building complex ships.
- We layed the foundation for the Battle Screen, which will be changed, added onto, and improved drastically in the next few months.
- We layed the foundation for the Solar System Screen and eventually the Galaxy Screen, which will be a primary feature of the final game.
- We added 3 new planets, and a traveling system to go to and from them.
- We added trading posts and docks to the planets, and began working on the resource / economy system.
So, finally, here is Intergalactic Warfare Pre-Alpha Ver. 0.7.8! We hope you enjoy, and we are very excited to implement upcoming updates and additions!
~Appache1, BBHR Development
P.S. If you notice any mistakes or unprofessional writing on some of our very old posts, we sincerely apologize, but because those posts are no longer relevant, or new, we will not be updating or changing any or our original posts.